💕Attention, all ladies in business!🧜♀️
We have created this new design to celebrate all ladies running a business.
It is not easy to run a business. It is not wrong that sometimes the wall is higher, and more variety of hardships come along for female business owners. Well, I know how it is as a fellow female entrepreneur. We are in a celebratory mood as I just won NBN Co’s Young Businessperson Award with Townsville Chamber of Commerce. It is a big recognition as the selection process was fair and square throughout all genders and companies owned by businessperson/s under 40.
What is amazing, is that we throw ourselves out there every day and make it happen!
We need you to collaborate with us for our “Ladies in Business” shirts to show your awesomeness and also advertise your business! Part of the proceeds from the sales of these shirts will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help their research.
- Dahé and Design Works Apparel team
Features of the shirt
- Our brand-new design dedicated to this project
- UV protective quick dry lightweight fabric soft on skin
- Long zipper opening for convenient wear and easy access to chest area. It is practical for medical purposes, breast feeding, etc.
- Band collar to protect the neck (It can be folded to a normal collar style)
- Great advertising platform for businesses - walking billboard
- Any business run solely or partly by a lady is encouraged to apply.
- Size doesn’t matter. Any size of businesses can participate.
- We will select 14 businesses in different sectors.
- Logos will be placed on sleeves.
- We will advertise selected businesses via our advertising platforms.
- We will produce a minimum of 200 shirts to begin with, from kid 00 to adult sizes.
- There is a $200 fee (incl. GST) per business to participate.
- Selected businesses will receive 20% discount on these shirts.
Application entry closes on 15/ 10/ 22.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
🎀BREAST CANCER STATS IN AUSTRALIA👇
- In 2022, Over 20,000 Australians will be diagnosed with breast cancer (including around 200 men).
- Breast cancer is the second most commonly diagnosed cancer in Australia and the most common cancer among females.
- Around 1000 of those diagnosed are women aged under 40. That is about 3 women under 40 years old diagnosed every day.
- Currently, approximately 57 Australians will be diagnosed with breast cancer every day.
- In the last 10 years, breast cancer diagnoses in Australia have increased by 33%.
- In 2022, 1 in 7 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- In 2022, about 1 in 600 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation