Let’s Talk Sustainability
As part of nature, we believe that without the rest of our environmental elements, we humans will find difficulty in existing in this world. We love fresh clean air that green trees offer and crystal clear water to swim in without contamination.
We need to look after our nature and do our bit to maintain maximum coexistence while we still have a chance. You can read more about our sustainability projects here.
Our Green Attitude
1. RPET Fabric > We are introducing clothing made of recycled plastic. It is made of plastic PET bottles and off-cuts from the previous productions of clothing. We melt them together and create our special silky soft UV protective breathable fabric.
Of the 8.3 billion metric tons of plastic that has been produced, 6.3 billion metric tons has become plastic waste. Of that, only nine percent has been recycled. The vast majority—79 percent—is accumulating in landfills or sloughing off in the natural environment as litter. About 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris are present in the ocean, with 269,000 tons floating on the surface and four billion plastic microfibres per square kilometre littering the deep sea. We are doing our part of saving the planet by reducing plastic and fabric going to the landfill and ocean. Check out our sustainable dresses.
2. Long Lasting Quality Products > Reduce clothing waste and carbon footprint
3. Re-purposable Products > Quality long lasting fabric does not disintegrate, and our products can be re-purposed into different products for upcycling. E.g. Singlet can be made into a carry-bag
4. Polyester Fabric > Save on water and reduce land degradation from chemicals such as pesticides and fertilisers, compared to natural fabric
5. Quick Dry Easy Care Clothing > Save on water and laundry waste
6. Donation of Products to Charities > Reduce clothing waste and help communities in need
7. Low Energy Operation > We run with a minimum a/c and water for energy saving.
8. Print Less Paper > Think environment before printing
9. Eco-friendly Compostable Mailer Bags > Better for environment
10. Option to donate towards carbon offset > Customers can add donation in the cart when making a purchase.
Little things count! We are always mindful in everything we do, that might affect our nature. We are continuously looking for ways to up our green game.