Social Media Giveaway Terms and Conditions
For the requirements of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” referred to as ‘Design Works Apparel’ oversees the handling of the giveaways of selected prizes on social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering the competition, you agree to accept the terms and conditions. All entries are received between a selected date on the promotion platforms such as Facebook or Instagram. One (1) winner will be drawn by the promoter at random on the selected date or after (2 days after the draw).
- All competitions organised by the promoter are only open to residents of Australia.
- All entrants must be 18 years or older on the date of the published promotion. There is one (1) entry per person.
- Employees of the promoter are not eligible to enter the competition.
- All competitions handled by the promoter are not sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with any social media platforms, or other companies.
- Each entrant is accounted for if the entrant complies with the promotion requirements, such as tagging, liking, or sharing on the respective social media platform.
- The promotion will be drawn using a random social media prize giveaway application. The promoter will not be held liable if the name of the winner becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The promoter has the right to redraw the winner under any circumstances using the selected application.
- Upon request, the winner must provide the promoter with some form of personal information, such as name, address, email address or phone number.
- There will be no form of payment required from the entrants or the winners.
- This includes delivery fees of the prize if it needs to be posted to the winner.
- If the prize is a form of clothing, the winner chooses the size they require, only if is it available in stock.
- The size of the prize can be exchanged for a different size.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If under any circumstance the prize becomes unavailable, the promoter has the right to substitute the former prize for a prize of equal value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter has the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition or the terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The winner’s name and picture may be posted on social media if allowed by the winner.